Mink lashes are more appreciated for their durability and high quality. Dramatic lashes Mink Strip lashes are reusable up to 20 times with proper care. Here are the steps you should take when cleaning your mink eyelashes.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LASHES
1. Remember to wash your hands with antibacterial soap before removing your false lashes.
2. To clean your lashes, lay them flat on a paper towel or cotton round and use a q-tip with a bit of warm water or oil free waterproof makeup remover and gently roll it over your lashes. This will loosen any glue build up.
3. Then gently remove glue build up by using your fingers or tweezers. Starting with the outer corner and gently peel off the glue towards the inner corner. Do not tug on the hair. You should treat these mink lashes like they are your own lashes.
4. Finish the makeup removal process by using another cotton swab dipped in warm water to clean off any remaining mascara. Leave them to air dry on paper Towel.
5. Lastly, store your lashes back in its box/case or any other lash box you would prefer
Never squeeze your false lashes dry after cleaning them! Let them air dry on a paper towel.
Avoid soaking your gorgeous lashes in Water - Please avoid soaking your mink lashes in water. Getting the lashes wet will damage the shapes and curls of your lashes.
We suggest to not use mascara, especially waterproof mascara. This can damage the mink hair. We suggest putting mascara on your real lashes before applying the mink lashes.
Avoid Using Chemicals - Using any makeup remover containing oil or any harsh chemicals/oil will ruin the quality of the fur and will limit the usage of your mink lashes.
For super easy application of your strip lashes try our Dramatic Lashes Quick Cling Adhesive Eyeliner pen acts like an eyeliner and lash adhesive in one. Our quick Cling Formula is a revolutionary new replacement for traditional lash Glue, ensuring hassle free, super quick lash application that anyone can easily use!